Integrated Carbon Stem Carbon Time Trial Bike Frame Fast , Easy
- This is a new carbon Aero TT frame.
- Featuring an integrated stem and aerodynamic fork, the frame is
sure to help you achieve a mind blowing speed.
- It also features aerodynamic brakes keeping the amount of drag on
this bike to allow. Also, all the frame tubes are aerodynamic
designs based on air-tunnel tests. Di2 shift and internal cable
routing represent the latest trend of TT bike.
- The handlebar height can be adjusted with 10mm and 20mm risers. The
elbow pads placed on the carbon pads are made of soft material so
your arms will be very comfortable in fast races.
- The seat post is fastened with tube-inside tightening kit, easy
- The enhanced large seattube top and bottom bracket area help you
- The dropouts are horizontal rearward-facing.
- The overall frame design converts every single drag of your force
into speed acceleration.
The good quality is ensured with EN14781 tests, an advanced factory
test center, the strict quality control and skilled workers of over
10-years production technique and expertise in carbon frame
frame + fork +stem + handlebar + handlebar spacer+ seat post
UD matte /gloss
45cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm
Both Di2 and mechanical shifts
68mm English BB (BSA) or BB30
Handlebar Spacers (risers)
10mm & 20mm
Integrated carbon stem(75mm/90mm/105mm alloy stem)
Internal cable routing
TRP brake(TTV Front & TTV RC)
Horizontal rearward facing
Aerodynamic, stiff, responsive, fast, easy control at high speed
Seat Tube Angle
( ° )
Head Tube Angle
( ° )
(1) What’s the difference between matte finish and gloss finish?
---- The matte finish is not shining while the gloss finish is
(2) What’s the difference between UD matte finish and matte black
---- The UD matte finish refers to the matte finish with UD carbon
showing. However, the UD carbon may not look very neat.
The matte black finish means that the frame is painted black paint
first and then the frame is made matte finish, so the UD carbon is
covered by black paint.
Anyway, the UD matte and matte black finish may look very similar
from a certain distance because they both are “black” in color. Our
selling experience shows that most riders prefer UD matte to matte
(3) Can I ask my frameset to be painted?
---- Yes. We offer OEM custom painting. If you are doing a bike
brand, we can paint your logo on the framesets. If you are an
individual rider, custom painting is also acceptable.
Painting can be divided into three kinds: only colored paint, vinyl
stickers, or a combination of both. Please send us your
requirements of decal design, then we will paint your frameset to
Please contact us for details of your painting project. More
discussion is necessary.
(4) What if the frame has a problem?
---- The warranty is two years. If your frame has a quality problem
within your warranty period, please contact us. We shall be obliged
if you could illustrate the issue with pictures. You are expected
to send the frame back to us, and then we will send you a new one.
(5) How can I place an order?
---- You may contact us for the items you order by email or leave a
message online. Please send us your email, full name, detailed
address and telephone number as well. Then we will send you a
proforma invoice for your confirmation.
(6) How should I make payment?
---- We usually accept Paypal, T/T, Western Union, L/C. You may
make deposit first. Before delivery, we will send the pictures of
your frameset to you. After your confirmation, you pay the balance
and we make delivery.
(7) If I use Paypal to make payment, shall I pay Paypal fees?
---- Yes. The Paypal fee is 4%.
(8) Can I track my order?
---- Yes. We will send the parcel to you with a tracking number.
(9) Why is my parcel kept at our customs for a long time?
---- Usually the EU customs officers do not work on weekends or
holidays, so it takes a little longer for the parcel to be released
(10) What if our customs ask me to pay import duty?
---- Usually the EU countries impose import taxes. Before delivery,
you may contact us for a proper way to ship your order. We are not
responsible for your import tax.
(11) When I receive my frame, I find it has been broken. What shall
---- It rarely happens. But it does. Please do not sign your name.
Then the shipping agent would send the parcel back to us. We shall
send you a new one.
(12) If I need any more information, what shall I do?
---- You are welcome to contact us for any information you need.