Responsive 1360±40g Aero Frame Carbon Time Trial Bike Frame Custom
- This is a new carbon Aero TT frame.
- Featuring an integrated stem and aerodynamic fork, the frame is
sure to help you achieve a mind blowing speed.
- It also features aerodynamic brakes keeping the amount of drag on
this bike to allow. Also, all the frame tubes are aerodynamic
designs based on air-tunnel tests. Di2 shift and internal cable
routing represent the latest trend of TT bike.
- The handlebar height can be adjusted with 10mm and 20mm risers. The
elbow pads placed on the carbon pads are made of soft material so
your arms will be very comfortable in fast races.
- The seat post is fastened with tube-inside tightening kit, easy
- The enhanced large seattube top and bottom bracket area help you
- The dropouts are horizontal rearward-facing.
- The overall frame design converts every single drag of your force
into speed acceleration.
It’s as good as Cervelo carbon TT frame but it's at a much LOWER
frame + fork +stem + handlebar + handlebar spacer+ seat post
UD matte /gloss
45cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm
Both Di2 and mechanical shifts
68mm English BB (BSA) or BB30
Handlebar Spacers (risers)
10mm & 20mm
Integrated stem(or 75mm/90mm/105mm alloy stem)
Internal cable routing
TRP brake(TTV Front & TTV RC)
Horizontal rearward facing
Aerodynamic, stiff, responsive, fast, easy control at high speed
Seat Tube Angle
( ° )
Head Tube Angle
( ° )
(Detailed geometry of each frame size is available upon request.)
Minimum Order Quantity
Carton (108*17*56cm/1set ,108*25*56cm/2sets)
Delivery will be made within 10 days when the frame is in stock. If
the frame is not in stock, the delivery time is around 30 days.
EMS/ DHL/ Fedex/UPS with tracking number. It usually takes 3 ~ 20
business days to reach you.
Paypal, T/T, Western Union, L/C
Warranty and Return policy
We offer a 2-year exchange warranty. Please contact us online or by
email for warranty issues. If items are in original condition, 14
days return and refund are acceptable. Buyers pay for the return
This warranty does not cover
Normal wear and tear, any damage caused by accident, misuse,
neglect, abuse, or stunt riding (wild bashing, riding down stairs,
or similar activities). Improper assembly or improper maintenance
is not covered by warranty.